SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 15 / 3 / (1976506 - 1976560)

1976506. Thank You Cody Simpson.
Feelin' thankful for Cody Simpson? Then this is the place for you to tell him thank you! You can say whatever you want in your thank you to Cody. Spread the word and let's show Cody just how thankful we truly are for everything he does. :). Thank You Cody Post #150. Tagged # Cody Simpson. Thank You Cody Post #249. Tagged # Cody Simpson. Thank You Cody Post #248. Tagged # Cody Simpson. Thank You Cody Post #247. How can I say thank you for all the things you did it to me? Tagged # Thank You Cody!
thankfulforthataustralianboy.tumblr.com
1976507. thankfulforthecrazy | Adoption is not the call to have the perfect , rosy family. It is the call to give love, mercy, and patience.
Adoption is not the call to have the perfect , rosy family. It is the call to give love, mercy, and patience. May 4, 2015. My Own Little Holland. I am often asked to describe the experience of raising a child with a disability – to try to help people who have not shared that unique experience to understand it, to imagine how it would feel. It’s like this……. 8221; you say. “What do you mean Holland? I signed up for Italy! It’s just a different place. It’s slower-paced than Italy, less flas...But everyone ...
thankfulforthecrazy.wordpress.com
1976508. Thankful for the Day
Tuesday, December 2, 2014. Check out my stuff on Etsy! I don't write on here much anymore, but you can still check out what I'm up to over on my Etsy store! Thursday, September 19, 2013. Ee Cummings once wrote. To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.". Posted by Kristina C. Wednesday, September 4, 2013. Six Pinterest Quotes That Ruined My Evening.
thankfulfortheday.com
1976509. Thankful For The Ride
thankfulfortheride.blogspot.com
1976510. Thankful for The Tools
Thankful for The Tools. Monday, June 8, 2015. My story is not my dictionary. Life is not just a series of destinations and results. Life is a journey where chapters of a story are written. The scars of trials and defeat don't define you any more than the scars obtained from the battle of a premature birth in 1976 define me. We tend to view a person in their current sate and think that they have always been in this state. But how wrong can we be? The Bible confirms in the book of Joshua Chapter 4:. This s...
thankfulforthetool.blogspot.com
1976511. Thankful For Thorns
Thursday, January 29, 2015. An open letter to the driver who hit me and ran. I know you don't know me. I'm sure we've never met. But our worlds collided Saturday night. I was almost home. I was exiting the highway ready to be home. I was looking forward to watching Once Upon A Time. With my husband before going to bed. I had planned to stop at the grocery store to surprise him with ice cream. It was going to be a quiet relaxing time spent with my husband. And I was looking forward to that. I am a mother.
thankfulforthorns.blogspot.com
1976512. Life As We Know It...
Life As We Know It. I am a stay at home mom. I have two young sons and a fabulous husband. My life evolves around my family, my home, and my passion for creativity. View my complete profile. Sunday, June 14, 2015. Museum Council Lunch for Ellen. May 8th-4H Archery Event. Day 2 of Archery. May 9th-Beach Party at the School. Mother's Day this year was FANTASTIC. It was the best day ever! Photos From My Mother's Day. May 14th-My First Middle Peninsula Garden Club Meeting. Spring Flowers and My Garden.
thankfulforthought.blogspot.com
1976513. Thoughts To Think About....
Thoughts To Think About. Wednesday, July 29, 2015. Be Renewed In Spirit. It is possible to live with all your power in the present. You can replace old doubts with new hopes. So clean out that closet in your mind and haul a load of needless negative baggage off to D.I. Be Renewed in the Spirit of your Mind PATRICIA T. HOLLAND Brigham Young University on 6 September 1988. Friday, July 24, 2015. We Are Not Responsible. We are not responsible. Sunday, July 19, 2015. Tuesday, June 30, 2015. No Does the child...
thankfulforthoughts.blogspot.com
1976514. Thankful For Today – Expressions of Gratitude
Http:/ thankfulfortoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/PC-81-Sleep.mp3. Podcast: Play in new window. April 1, 2017. Http:/ thankfulfortoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/PC-80-Anniversaries.mp3. Podcast: Play in new window. March 25, 2017. Http:/ thankfulfortoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/PC-79-Leftovers.mp3. Podcast: Play in new window. March 18, 2017. Http:/ thankfulfortoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/PC-78-Photography.mp3. Podcast: Play in new window. March 11, 2017. March 2, 2017.
thankfulfortoday.com
1976515. I'm Thankful Four
I'M THANKFUL FOUR /. The I'm Thankful Four was started 11 years ago in Wakarusa, Indiana as a way for friends to get together, run, and celebrate Thanksgiving. The morning would always start with the circle of friends taking turns reciting what they were thankful for. Then they would run four miles. This run started to focus on gathering with friends and give thanks. Today we run in memory of Kelsey Mikel who tragically died in a car accident at the age of 16. Two races. one purpose. Last year was the fi...
thankfulfour.org
1976516. Thankful Gardener
I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, and to see whether the vine flourished, and the pomegranates budded. Song of Solomon 6:11. Monday, April 16, 2012. A Tip for Planting in Pots. Posted by Thankful Gardener @ 7:23 PM. Sunday, March 4, 2012. After a long winter hiatus, this gardener is ready to go! How about any other garden friends reading this blog? Posted by Thankful Gardener @ 8:01 PM. Sunday, December 11, 2011. Thoughts at the end of the season. I learned that althoug...
thankfulgardener.blogspot.com
1976517. The Project | Thankful Generations | Maureen Kenney
A website dedicated to honoring military service and sacrifice. My Tools and Process. Close-up of Soldier in Saipan, 1944. National Archives Photo (127-GR-113-83414). The original National Archives Photo. Stretcher-bearers transport a fallen Marine, tagged for burial. Saipan, 1944. Source: National Archives (127-GR-113-83414). List of External Links. Veterans Day 2014 - Giving Thanks Need to Nomad means follow your heart Maureen J. Kenney. My Tools and Process. I am choosing to focus first on WWII becaus...
thankfulgenerations.com
1976518. thankfulgifts.com
thankfulgifts.com
1976519. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thankfulgirl.com
1976520. Thankful Giving
Anointing from the Holy One. But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 21.I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. 22.Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichristâ he denies the Father and the Son. 23.No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also. THE FIRST AND LAST ADAM. PROPHECIES CONCERNING...
thankfulgiving.com
1976521. Thanks Giving
Gone in a blink of an eye. April 11, 2011. I have watched at intervals the news coverage of the earthquake and Tsunami in Japan. Even though the aerial photos are a bit fuzzy, the devastation is clear. To see whole towns being swept into the raging sea creates in the viewer an emotion which defies description. The reporters, having milked dry the facts about the earthquake, then switch (for relief? In Japan, Nature is doing what it sometimes does. As far as I know, Nature does not have consciousness ...
thankfulgiving.wordpress.com
1976522. Thankful.Grateful.Blessed.
Monday, October 22, 2012. Its been on my heart a lot lately to start blogging again - strictly for myself. I blogged for myself in the beginning, then I blogged about being pregnant, then about Brooke. And, then life happened and I ran out of time to sit down and write. Wait - that's a lie. I ran out of time after I did all the other. I guess, now I'm to the point where I'm finally accepting just how fast life is happening. And I want to soak in every single minute of every single day. I feel sil...Momen...
thankfulgratefulblessed.blogspot.com
1976523. Thankful Hand Gems
Handcrafted Jewelry and Gemstone Sculptures. I cut cabochon gemstones and carve thematic pieces from gemstone rough using dental-type tools. I also fashion handcrafted jewelry, and from time to time I offer faceted gems from other cutters around the world. My work is for sale. I can send prices on items pictured, including ones used as decoration throughout this site. For complete descriptions and prices on other pieces handcrafted by Tim Hicks, visit our. See me at work in a short movie.
thankfulhandgems.com
1976524. thankful happy me
Thankful for being truly blessed. Happy with my life and experiences. I was taught at an early age to be grateful for even the simplest things. I'm eternally thankful that someone loved me enough to impart that little bit of wisdom to me. I'm grateful and thankful that I was smart enough to listen. Life will ultimately teach us that the consequences of our daily actions have a direct bearing on how things work out for us. Being happy never gets old. Like a painter, each day to me resembles a fresh new ca...
thankfulhappyme.com
1976525. Thankful Harvest - Organic Grass Fed Beef, Lamb, Pastured Chickens
Loading. Please wait. Or Create an account. Our Pledge to You. Taste and Service Testimonials. Thankful Harvest serves over 2,000 customers in the upper midwest and thousands of satisfied customers. On orders over $100. For you and your family. Read about the latest happenings at Thankful Harvest. Thankful Harvest Farm - Holstein, Iowa Shipping and Returns.
thankfulharvest.com
1976526. Business-Class Web Hosting by (mt) Media Temple
Mt) Media Temple,Inc. - Web Hosting Built to Scale. This page has been generated automatically. If you are the server administrator and you feel that you have reached this page in error, then try completing the following steps. Please consult the (mt) KnowledgeBase. Articles below for more information. 1 Log in to Plesk ». 2 Make sure domain is added ». 3 Create your subscription ». View all related articles ». 24-7 Global Support - 877-578-4000. 1998-2012 (mt) Media Temple, Inc. Legal.
thankfulheads.com
1976527. Thankful Heart
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely,. Sunday, March 20, 2011. And the Winner is.
thankfulheart-ang4him.blogspot.com
1976528. thankfulheart.com - This website is for sale! - thankfulheart Resources and Information.
BUY or RENT this domain. This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thankfulheart.com
1976529. Growing a Gratitude Attitude | inspired by 'One Thousand Gifts'
Growing a Gratitude Attitude. Inspired by 'One Thousand Gifts'. Signs of Spring – more gifts. 106 Walking with hubby in the sunshine…. 107 Berries growing by the road. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). A suprise gift – weird and wonderful. 105 Growing on apple tree:. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). For memories of Mum. 104, Thankful memories of m. Y mother in law who sadly died last year. One of the most kind and generous hearted women it has been my privilege to know.
thankfulheart.wordpress.com
1976530. Thankful Heart Academy
Saturday, August 15, 2015. Thursday, February 5, 2015. My 3rd grader, S1, is currently the one who gives me the most grey hairs. Don't get me wrong, I love this child! I am committed to our working through the process of refining and smoothing out the rough edges of our temperaments together. Believe me, we both. My hope is that when the active. Day at a time, and I try to find the humor in the more challenging moments - of which there are many. From here, we will establish a longer-term goal, and gradua...
thankfulheartacademy.blogspot.com
1976531. Home
Signs come in all shapes and sizes. You need a custom sign, we're in the business of mking it happen. Custom Blocks are available in all sayings and sizes. We hold a complete inventory of blocks to meet the demands of today's needs. Need a custom order we're ready! Come see us at local craft shows posted and updated on here. May require, custom orders are welcomed, as we utilized a state of the art design and production process. All of our crafts are hand made. By premiere crafters with. No request is de...
thankfulheartprimitivesandsigns.com
1976532. The Thankful Heart Project
The Thankful Heart Project. I am beginning a project where I find something to be thankful for each day for one year. Please join me in my journey! Tuesday, March 12, 2013. Http:/ www.pensionbonsai.com/jbj/jnyc/qw. Monday, October 24, 2011. This concludes one whole year of blessings! Thanks again for reading my blog! I will post details of what I am planning for the next year either tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned! Sunday, October 23, 2011. Day 364: My faith. Well this is the second last post! I would ha...
thankfulheartproject.blogspot.com
1976533. Thankful♥︎Hearts – Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly … with thankfulness in your hearts to God. Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly … with thankfulness in your hearts to God. Colossians 3:16. Like most people, we find December to be a busy month, and I didn’t make time for posting to the blog. I’ll try to make up for that with some of my favorite pictures taken in December. The Christmas light installers. A warm greeting from Grizzley when Hannah returned from sledding. Snowcapped Mt. Jefferson. Broken Top and the Three Sisters. Opening presents after church on Christmas day. January 8, 2017.
thankfulhearts.net
1976534. Thankful Hearts | December 5th: A Day of Random Acts of Kindness
December 5th: A Day of Random Acts of Kindness. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Printable Leave Behind Card. Tell Us About Your Random Act Of Kindness! What Can I Do? The Second Annual Thankful Hearts Project! December 4, 2013. What is the Thankful Hearts Project? The Thankful Hearts Project is a day of random acts of kindness, celebrated on December 5th. 2013 is our second annual year – last year we had approximately 700 participants! November 19, 2012. If you are visiting this site ...
thankfulheartsdec5.wordpress.com
1976535. Thankful Hearts
Thanksgiving is a special time for families and friends, but it can also be a trying time for budgets. Many families feel the strain on their wallets – maybe it’s your neighbor taking care of her grandchildren, or a family who has lost an income and could use a little help throughout the holiday season. That they can take home and prepare to their liking in the comfort of their own home while continuing their own Thanksgiving traditions. It’s Take-N-Bake … and YOU can help! Like Us on Facebook!
thankfulheartslc.wordpress.com
1976536. Thankful Homemaker - Celebrating the joy, freedom and beauty of being a wife, mother and homemaker
Enter your email address here. Celebrating the joy, freedom and beauty of being a wife, mother and homemaker. Shop Mary & Martha Home Decor. My Daughter’s Blog. Decluttering & Organizing Series. Homemaking from Scratch Conference. Praying for Our Husbands. Praying for Our Children. Communicating with Our Children. Baby Steps to Real Food. Baby Steps to Real Food. Weekend Nuggets – {August 8, 2015}. August 8, 2015. August 6, 2015. My Favorite Simple Cleaning Tip. August 4, 2015. X02026; [Read more.].
thankfulhomemaker.com
1976537. Thankful + Hopeful + Alive.
When I Want to Want More. June 19, 2015. Remember that time I resolved to blog “regularly”? And then didn’t for six months. Oops. Moving on… Here are some thoughts:. Somehow it’s comforting when a big deal theologian puts my thoughts down on a page. Kind of like, “okay, so this is a thing.” This total dissonance in where I am and where I want to be- feel like I should be- in my gratitude, my thirst, my worship, my wonder. The missing word I keep coming back to when I think about it is. November 9, 2014.
thankfulhopefulalive.com
1976538. thankful house
To my friends who have had abortions. I love you. God loves you. You feel judged right now, during this flurry about abortion. I get it. Completely. When the world is up in arms about something, and you see it in your past, it hurts. It stings like lemon juice in a paper cut. And naturally so. I'm sure all the big game trophy hunters feel judged right now too. This is what is being judged: The practice and practitioners of abortion. Is it rare? And, yes, is it moral? But, please hear me. I am not ang...
thankfulhouse.com
1976539. Business profile for thankfulhuman.com provided by Network Solutions
Phone: Your business phone number. Fax: Your business fax number. Email: Your business e-mail address. The type of business you are in. Your list of brands. Products and/or services you provide. Coupons and other discount information you offer. Any other information about your business. Your hours of operation. Methods of payment you accept. If this is your Web site, you can customize your business profile from your account at Network Solutions. To edit your business profile.
thankfulhuman.com
1976540. thankfuliam.com - Crazy Domains
Search and register domain names. World's cheapest domain names. 700 New generic domains. Move your domains to us FREE. Express cheap domain renewal. Get the domain name you want. Everything you need for your domains. Control your CNAME, MX and A records. Find who owns a particular domain. COM only $9.00 Get yours! Join The Domain Club. Fast, reliable space for your website. Defend your site against hackers. Secure your site and data. Get your own me@mydomain.com. Automatic Spam and Virus protection.
thankfuliam.com
1976541. thankfuliam.org - Crazy Domains
Search and register domain names. World's cheapest domain names. 700 New generic domains. Move your domains to us FREE. Express cheap domain renewal. Get the domain name you want. Everything you need for your domains. Control your CNAME, MX and A records. Find who owns a particular domain. COM only $9.00 Get yours! Join The Domain Club. Fast, reliable space for your website. Defend your site against hackers. Secure your site and data. Get your own me@mydomain.com. Automatic Spam and Virus protection.
thankfuliam.org
1976542. Thankful Fine Arts & Images - Home
Thankful Fine Arts and Images.
thankfulimages.com
1976543. Thankful Fine Arts & Images - Home
Thankful Fine Arts and Images.
thankfulimages.org
1976544. Thankful In All
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. -1 Thessalonians 5:18. Friday, March 28, 2014. Looking for a bedtime snack. Links to this post. Not protecting our hearts. A lot of well-meaning people keep telling me there is no way they could ever do foster care. I mean, it would be so hard to say goodbye. They gently suggest that I protect my heart in this process. My responses have been fine tuned over this past month. She needs our whole hearts today. A...
thankfulinall.blogspot.com
1976545. thankfulinfive | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
thankfulinfive.wordpress.com
1976546. Thankful Inspirations
Little bits of thankfulness.my perspective on things I'm grateful for; there are more than I could ever recount! Tuesday, January 1, 2013. New Year.New Start. The Christmas holidays signify to me something magical.you get to be a kid again and embrace the wonder that it brings. Even with all the busyness it causes me to slow down, ponder and enjoy the important things in life; faith, family and togetherness. I'm thankful the Mayans were wrong. Haha.I can't be all serious.it's just not me! There's never r...
thankfulinspirationsforayear.blogspot.com
1976547. Hover
This user has not enabled any redirections. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
thankfuljar.com
1976548. Thankful Journal
Thankful for my work. Posted 2 years ago. I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man with no feet. Reblogged 2 years ago from boobzillazz. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates vision for tomorrow. Reblogged 2 years ago from autryloves. Tumblr / Internet, all that? Thank you, Internet…and thank you to all the people that created it and maintain it. Posted 2 years ago. Welcome to my Thankful Journal. Posted 2 years ago. Share a story of gratitude.
thankfuljournal.com
1976549. Thankful Joy
There are small things that happen every day for us to be thankful for. We miss them. We are showered with blessings every day. We miss them. In the midst of turmoil there are still blessings if we look for them. Take the time to be thankful. Saturday, February 14, 2015. Curiousity Didn't Kill the Cat. Links to this post. Monday, January 12, 2015. Thankful for Splats In My Life. Links to this post. Thursday, August 1, 2013. Thankful for Messy and Weird! If we keep feeding others and we keep being fed by ...
thankfuljoy.com
1976550. Welcome thankfulkids.org - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thankfulkids.org
1976551. Thankful Children of Christ | A parents mission to teach our children to be humble & grateful followers of Christ——- F.I.S.H. First I Serve Him
Get me outta here! Thankful Children of Christ. A parents mission to teach our children to be humble and grateful followers of Christ——- F.I.S.H. First I Serve Him. Let me introduce myself. Because I SAID SO! August 5, 2015. When I was little and my mom said those dreaded words “because I said so”! 8211; He tells us to love others because He first loved us. O Romans 12:10, Ephesians 5:1-2, 1 John 4:19. 8211; Forgive each other as He has forgiven us through the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus. Our lives our c...
thankfulkidsofchrist.com
1976552. Thankful Kim
Focusing on being positive and finding the beauty in life. Friday, August 14, 2015. Today I'm Thankful For . My best friend Judy. Pinterest - where I can collect tons of great recipes and quilt ideas. Half-Price Books - where I can buy children's books to give to our youth pastor at a fraction of the cost of new books. My son had a good review at work and is being slated for a promotion. My daughter is done with college and has a job she enjoys. Thursday, August 13, 2015. Today Im Thankful For . How much...
thankfulkim.com
1976553. Thankfull.com - This Great Domain Name Is Now Available to Buy !
Your browser does not support frames. We recommend upgrading your browser. To enter the site.
thankfull.com
1976554. Thankful Learning Center
Thankful Learning Center (TLC). Is founded on the premise that little children are special. It is our belief that a good beginning will help a child find success. Throughout the school experience. Our educational foundation is the basis for teaching love. And peaceful resolution of conflict and strategies for building a positive self-image. It is our goal to give each child the tools needed to be an effective learner for the rest of his/her life. For Scheduled Closed Days Click Here!
thankfullearningcenter.org
1976555. ThankfulLees
Sunday, December 1, 2013. 20 years and counting. For our 20th anniversary we went to the spectacular MALDIVES! With these crazy people. To do alot of this. My all time favorite airport waiting terminal. Waiting to board this plane. Watching these baggage handlers. Flying in a very tiny, very hot plane. Over many many of these. Best airport taxi ride ever! To swim off our bungalow. And under our bungalow. Lucky to have this KIWI as a friend. Can not get enough deserted, white sand beaches. Hug, Drop and Go.
thankfullees.blogspot.com
1976556. ThankFullga447
Picture designed by a 5 year old. Wednesday, August 12, 2015. Stitching, Beeswax and Canning. I am having lots of fun stitching. I told my husband if you see me stitching that means i am HAPPY. I love beeswax for candles and also for sewing, it makes my thread stiffer. A new book by Petra Ahnert has lots of good information. I brought in lots of tomato but it only made three jars. But that is okay. I also got in exercising. I hope you are having a great day. Links to this post. Thursday, August 6, 2015.
thankfullga447.blogspot.com
1976557. Thankful Living
Sunday, October 09, 2005. Posted by Lynn @ 10:33 AM. Friday, September 23, 2005. Thank you, Dad. Posted by Lynn @ 7:54 PM. View my complete profile. Thank you, Dad.
thankfulliving.blogspot.com
1976558. thankfullivingblog | Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks with a grateful heart. Posted by Thankful Living. Asymp; Leave a comment. Posted by Thankful Living. Asymp; Leave a comment. 8220;In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” Paul, the Apostle (1 Thessalonians 5:18 KJV). Cool, Refreshing, Yummy. I know, I knowthat’s so random. Sorry, but I do that from time-to-time. Yet, I have to express how much I love oranges because I just finished an especially juicy one. Big deal, right? For me, it is. Just sa...
thankfullivingblog.wordpress.com
1976559. Thankfull Music
Saturday, December 1, 2007. Thankfull Video Blog 3. The band does the photoshoot for the website with Rock Photographer Bill Frates, rockimage.com at the DNA Lounge in San Francisco. Back at Hillside Church of Marin, Mary tries her Abel Axe guitar for the first time with the band for a possible endorsement deal with the company. Ricky, Bob and Mary try one last time to convert dear friend "Bench" who takes a step! Tuesday, October 23, 2007. How To Forgive - Brought to you by Mean Girls. The top of what?
thankfullmusic.blogspot.com
1976560. Project Thankfullness 365
View my complete profile. Monday, February 9, 2009. For we know how dearly God loves us, because He has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with His love. Romans 5:5, NLT. God, thank you for loving unconditionally and giving the ability to pour that out through the strength of your Holy spirit. Make your love understood in me. Help me to experience what that means. I want to find you today, for I am seeking you today. Overflow that into others I am in contact with. Thursday, January 29, 2009.
thankfullness365.blogspot.com