SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 15 / 9 / (1993111 - 1993165)

1993111. That Girl From That Gig
That Girl From That Gig. Claire Thomas , 20, Student, Southampton/Hertfordshire. NEWS - ENTER SHIKARI and DOWNLOAD. BIG NEWS FOR MY BOYS IN ,ENTER SHIKARI, TODAY. 1 They have announced a nationwide tour where they will play places which are not usually on the bands touring circuit, this includes very intimate venues, and tickets are set to sell out FAST! Pre-sale tickets can be brought from the bands website www.entershikari.com. 04 - DORKING Dorking Halls. 05 - FROME Cheese and Grain. 26 - HATFIELD Forum.
thatgirlfromthatgig.tumblr.com
1993112. Kris Bunag
Theme: gridsby by modernthemes.net. 1 415 816 6118.
thatgirlfromthatplace.com
1993114. THAT GIRL
That Girl from That Team. LEARN DO. TEACH. REPEAT. Wednesday, December 12, 2012. Testimonial for Coach Chrit. This blog post is dedicated to my coach, Chris Batu, (AKA Chrit) who has been such an amazing friend, brother, leader and mentor to me. I have nothing but respect for this man, so without further ado, this is for you:. Tuesday, December 11, 2012. I figure if you're going to invest in a new hobby then anything music related will do you good. Why? Because music is healing. Monday, December 10, 2012.
thatgirlfromthatteam.blogspot.com
1993115. LET HER GO
CRISIS: CÓMO REALIZAR UN PROYECTO ARTISTICO. CÓMO ELABORAR UN PROYECTO ARTISTICO. A traves de un concepto amplio: CRISIS). Porque no se pretende Facilitar todo el trabajo al alumnado, sino que el profesor sea solo una guia de consulta, daremos solo unas pautas basicas (expuestas a cambio), ya que consideramos a Alumnos de Primer Ciclo de Enseñanza Universitaria capaces de Elaborar un proyecto por ellos mismos. Desarrollo de la Hipótesis. Investigación Teórico - practica. A través de ideas,. Y este del gr.
thatgirlfromthesouth.blogspot.com
1993116. thatgirlfromwarsaw
thatgirlfromwarsaw.com
1993117. That Girl Gail
Contemporary Artist and Musician. Thursday, 22 August 2013. Open Jam, Friday 23rd August. Thursday, 13 June 2013. Just as it says on the tin.all ages, all abilities, all styles. Come along and play a set, sing a song, tell a joke or two, recite some poetry, join in with me, or just sit back and enjoy the show. Its not a party unless YOU are there :). Monday, 10 June 2013. THAT GIRL GAIL GIG LISTINGS:. Friday 14th June @ The Plough, Forfar. Open Jam Night, hosted by That Girl Gail. 8 till 11pm.
thatgirlgail.blogspot.com
1993118. That Girl Gemma
8220;I think the most important thing a woman can have – next to talent, of course, is her hairdresser.”. One response ». August 11, 2013 at 7:23 pm. I love this quote and I fully believe it is true :). Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Enter your comment here. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:. Address never made public). You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out. You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out. Notify me of new comments via email.
thatgirlgemma.wordpress.com
1993119. thatgirlgirl
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain…. The little card on my 7th grade reading teacher’s classroom wall. Jan 14th, 2014.
thatgirlgia.tumblr.com
1993120. That Girl Gick | Fashion & Travel Blogger
Fashion and Travel Blogger. Mixing High And Low Fashion. Breakfast With A View In Maui. Best 4th Of July Sales! July 19, 2016. Mixing High And Low Fashion. While it’s nice to invest in high fashion pieces, we’ve got to know when to splurge and when to save. Because face it, not all of us are KimK. July 13, 2016. Breakfast With A View In Maui. July 2, 2016. Best 4th Of July Sales! June 29, 2016. Long Sleeves Ruffle Romper In Maui. At Wailea. The resort is absolutely gorgeous. Never Miss a post.
thatgirlgick.com
1993121. That Girl Gidget
Monday, October 18, 2010. Child, volunteered at my church, the Junior League and my son’s school. I was busy! Fast forward to present day. I now have 2 children, married for 14 years and unemployed. It took 18 months before I would receive my 1st job offer. Your eyes focused and clear, so that you can see exactly what it is he is calling you to do.". Links to this post. Wednesday, April 21, 2010. Are you in over your head? When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you. Links to this post. I made ...
thatgirlgidget.blogspot.com
1993123. That Girl Glamorously Glitter
That Girl Glamorously Glitter. Saturday, 14 January 2017. Staggering Lipstick Hacks You Need To Know! If you're following me on Instagram. Then you must know that I am a lipstick holic! I just love lip colors. I think they are more long lasting and make your face look more fresh! Giving lifestyle tips, I decided now, to do the beauty hacks type thing. You know, beauty is a major part of lifestyle and without beauty life becomes so ugly. MIND BLOGGING LIPSTICK HACKS TO FOLLOW. Talcum on your lips! To resh...
thatgirlglamourouslyglitter.blogspot.com
1993124. that girl GRACE
thatgirlgrace.blogspot.com
1993125. That Girl Gretchen
Tuesday, March 16, 2010. I'm no longer just "That Girl" . now I'm "That Mama". So I have a new blog . Saturday, January 23, 2010. WEEK 4: Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce. It was Asian inspiration week! Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce. 1 C Italian dressing - divided into two 1/2 cup portions. 1 T firmly packed brown sugar. 1 T finely chopped cilantro. 1 T finely chopped fresh ginger. 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin and cut into thin strips. 1/2 C creamy peanut butter.
thatgirlgretchen.blogspot.com
1993126. That Girl Has Got an Opinion
That Girl Has Got an Opinion. Pride, sex ed and Out! June 10, 2012. It’s been a while since I’ve written a real post, so let me tell you some fun things about gay stuff and also my life…which I guess could also be considered gay stuff? 1 I went to Asbury Park Pride. Last week with my girlfriend! It was pretty quiet after the rain, with most of the. Vendors gone, but there was a Gaga impersonator on the stage, and we saw a very proud dog. There was even a rainbow on the way home! 3 As part of my job at th...
thatgirlhasgotanopinion.wordpress.com
1993127. walkingtheroadcalledlife – discovering the endless possibilities
50 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME. Let’s Do Great Things. SURFING THROUGH: A teenagers mind. A LETTER TO PAPA’H. MY MIND ON LIFE’. The Fan Girl Moment. My Fairy Tale #1. My Fairy Tale #2. My Fairy Tale #3. Discovering the endless possibilities. 8220;I am not one of a kind, I make my own.”. Walking the road called “. Little adventurer and troublemaker, who believes in turning ideas into reality. Trying to perfect the art of having tangle-free hair while with my messy permed hair. Leave a Reply Cancel reply.
thatgirlheloved.wordpress.com
1993128. That Girl Her | Just another WordPress site
This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:. I’m a bike messenger by day, aspiring actor by night, and this is my blog. I live in Los Angeles, have a great dog named Jack, and I like piña coladas. (And gettin’ caught in the rain.). 8230;or something like this:. Enjoy your stay :).
thatgirlher.com
1993129. ThatGirlHidingThere (Call me Tag) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 12 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Today's ...
thatgirlhidingthere.deviantart.com
1993130. thatgirlieblogger
I have no idea what my feelings are doing😶. March 1, 2015. March 1, 2015. He didn’t like me back, and I knew that but I just wanted to have the excitement of having a crush, not knowing what is gonna happen next! And then I thought ‘wait a minute. I don’t think that is the guy that I fancy. And I started having feelings for someone else. Comment below about your experience with crushes. And I’ll see if I can help you out💕. 8211; thatgirlieblogger xxxx. February 28, 2015. February 28, 2015.
thatgirlieblogger.wordpress.com
1993131. Moved ;D
I've joined Dancingribbons, and my full attention will be there! My web is @. Ps Makers application is still open at Dancingribbons! Send in min 15 banners and 10 icons to dancingribbons@hotmail.com [:.
thatgirlindiamonds.blogspot.com
1993132. My life in England. | 'It’s all about England. And me. And the sun. And dreams what I drop away.'
My life in England. 039;It’s all about England. And me. And the sun. And dreams what I drop away.'. Protected: All about f*ckboyz in London. [with different password, sorrynotsorry]. August 18, 2015. This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:. Protected: 01.08.-13.08.15 – “Drink some coffee put on some gangsta rap and handle it.”. August 13, 2015. This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:. August 13, 2015. August 13, 2015. Prote...
thatgirlinengland.wordpress.com
1993133. thatgirlinguard (Bekah) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 6 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! I close ...
thatgirlinguard.deviantart.com
1993134. That Girl In Gym Class
That Girl In Gym Class. Oh no, another teenage girl with a web page. Sunday, April 4, 2010. The blog you are looking for can not be found on this page. This is because it has found a much better home at http:/ thatgirlingymclass.wordpress.com/ please follow the link to what you were looking for. :). Posted by That Girl In Gym Class xx. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). I am a Twit. I am a Twit. Follow me on Twitter. That Girl In Gym Class xx. Somewhere, Nowhere,. View my complete profile.
thatgirlingymclass.blogspot.com
1993135. That Girl In Gym Class | Oh no, another teenage girl with a web page
About: That Girl In Gym Class…. That Girl In Gym Class. Oh no, another teenage girl with a web page. July 2, 2010 by thatgirlingymclass. Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment. It’s Not A Bad Thing, No, No, To Love Yourself. April 29, 2010 by thatgirlingymclass. Hey, hey ladies and gentlemen minds out of the gutter. We’re all mature adults (ooh-er! Here The title of this post is about self esteem. Because you were all thinking that weren’t you? See aren’t you feeling better already? That girl in gym class.
thatgirlingymclass.wordpress.com
1993136. That Girl in Italy
thatgirlinitaly.blogspot.com
1993137. thatgirlinpink - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 80 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! I love t...
thatgirlinpink.deviantart.com
1993138. That Girl In Pink
Watch Benni's Music Video "Can You See Me Now". Watch Benni Receive the Grom Award From CFF. Watch Benni Answer FAQs About Being in "Friday". Website design and development by Sirin Web Group. Buy Benni's new single. Children of the Night.
thatgirlinpink.org
1993139. that.girl.in.pink
This is a collection of my philosophical musings, things and people I love and random, hilarious things I encounter in life and on the web. I am a film lover/maker/scholar, based in lovely Amsterdam, The Netherlands. What Girl in Pink? We need not be afraid to touch, to feel, to show emotion. The easiest thing in the world is to be what you are, what you feel. The hardest thing to be is what other people want you to be.". Are you ready to move in? So u got any fantasies? How many walkers have you killed?
thatgirlinpink.tumblr.com
1993140. That Girl In Qipao | Qipao. Travel. Fashion.
That Girl In Qipao. Dear Jac (Part I). October 15, 2015. You’re now 24, you’ve finally visited Africa, you’ve finally checked Devil’s Pool off your list. What’s next? Zimbabwe, a name I’ve thought about thousands of times. Why? Erm Fair question, I’m not sure really. Maybe the hyper inflation, maybe Victoria Falls, maybe because of the owl sculpture you bought in Australia that sits on your dresser that marked “Made in Zimbabwe”. And saw the FIRST GIRAFFE of my life! That’s love at first sight guys.
thatgirlinqipao.wordpress.com
1993141. That Girl in Real Estate Home Page
The Dream of Home Ownership. Courtesy of Gail Oleaga That Girl in Real Estate 602-316-5320. When youre Selling or Buying a Home, Gail Oleaga, That Girl in Real Estate, has a Reputation for Results. Phoenix and Scottsdale AZ is a very desirable place to live. When Selling or Buying a home, its especially important to have a 'Pro-Active' Realtor with Sales and Marketing Experience on your side. Your Realtor plays a big role in determining how effective your Real Estate Experience turns out.
thatgirlinrealestate.com
1993142. Gail Oleaga, Real Estate Agent, Carpet Cleaning, Education Services
Learn and Grow Seminars. Get rid of Cable.
thatgirlinrealestate.net
1993143. That Girl in Red Shoes
That Girl in Red Shoes. Thursday, 13 September 2012. Eating Crap for Gold. Do you eat to live or live to eat? Well, either way, who doesn't love food? In pursuit of expanding my culinary horizons, I chanced upon the world of excess culinary expenses. And, as baffled and awe stricken I was… I concluded that filthy money allows more stupidity. White Truffles: Priced at $6,000 and above, per pound, a truffle is a valuable fruit of a group of subterranean fungi. ( Ouch! Kobe Beef/Wagyu Steak: Kobe beef comes...
thatgirlinredshoes.blogspot.com
1993144. That (Vegan) Girl in Sneakers | Living an eco-friendly, happy, healthy life
That (Vegan) Girl in Sneakers. Living an eco-friendly, happy, healthy life. To Market, To Market…. September 18, 2013. 8230;To buy a big…. 8230;Bunch of carrots? Well, I would be at the market every weekend if I could. Since today was a “Rest day” for me after a race I completed yesterday, I decided to cook and juice up a storm. Below is what I had:. Green Juice a la Molly. Garlicy Guac sans onion. Fresh cilantro ( from the market! One avocado, 1/2 fresh lime juice, 2 cloves of garlic. Sea salt to taste.
thatgirlinsneakers.wordpress.com
1993145. That Girl In Switzerland
That Girl In Switzerland. Now in Wisconsin.). Update - It's Back To Cinci For Me! To whom it may concern:. I am moving back to Cincinnati in January. My stint in Wisconsin is nearly at an end. Nothing makes me happier than the realization that soon I might have friends again. :-D. The way it has all come about is this:. I just wanted all my friends who read this to know that I'm coming home. I've been gone far too long. Love to all,. That Girl In Switzerland. Isn't fiction a pretty thing? The heroine alw...
thatgirlinswitzerland.blogspot.com
1993146. that girls in tattoo
That girls in tattoo. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thatgirlintattoos.blogspot.com
1993147. www.thatgirlinterviews.com
thatgirlinterviews.com
1993149. That Girl in the Attic
Saturday, 13 February 2016. I know. I know. I'm like suuuuper late in the game. I don't really know what happened. It was November, and I blinked, and now its February. That all being said, I wanted to talk a little about my goals for the next year. None of this new year new me stuff. Just a few things that I hope to achieve over the next 11 months. (Obviously it would have been 12 if I would have written this post when I was supposed to.my bad.). 1 Live With Joe. 2 Learn To Make Sourdough. Slowly beginn...
thatgirlintheattic.blogspot.com
1993150. ThatGirlintheBowTie (Princeton Niblack) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 8 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 9 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Chapter ...
thatgirlinthebowtie.deviantart.com
1993151. That Girl in the Floral Dress | Searching for a special moment in every day.
That Girl in the Floral Dress. Searching for a special moment in every day. Hello and welcome to my blog. This year marks a change for “The Girl in the Floral Dress”. I am taking a new direction with this Blog and I hope that you will have fun reading. I am in search of a little piece of happiness in everyday and I vow to share them with you! So here we go! PS I am not going to delete the past blogs because sometimes it’s nice to see how far you have come. November 2, 2010 at 4:40 am. Lucky in Love naugh...
thatgirlinthefloraldress.wordpress.com
1993152. thatgirlinthemidnight
00:33 7,232 notes. 00:24 89,536 notes. 09:40 12,524 notes. 09:38 18,998 notes. 19:52 110,783 notes. 17:14 69,033 notes. 16:27 3,214 notes. 23:00 1,316 notes. 00:39 86,489 notes. 12:36 448,717 notes. 20:40 75,828 notes. 03:24 7,531 notes. 09:55 2,922 notes.
thatgirlinthemidnight.tumblr.com
1993153. Dare to live. | Ani goes USA
My Family & Friends. My Family & Friends. Byron, Juni 2014. Florida, Juni 2014. Florida, Juni 2014. Florida, Juni 2014. Florida, Juni 2014. Bat Mitzvah The Day a Jewish Girl Becomes a Woman. The moment I came here in August, I was told that Leah was already preparing for her bat mitzvah. I was totally excited, as I had never experienced something like that before. Yes, I had my own confirmation, but let me tell you:. It is NOTHING compared to what a Jewish boy or girl has to go through on that day. In th...
thatgirlinthemirror.com
1993154. thatgirlinthephantomcostume
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.
thatgirlinthephantomcostume.blogspot.com
1993155. dreamy&filmy | ~it's all about kismet~
It's all about kismet. This is something I saw from the net and wanted to share it with you guys. Buddha was traveling with a few of his followers. While they were passing a lake, Buddha told one of his disciples, “I am thirsty. Do please get me some water from the lake.”. 8221; So he came back and told Buddha, “The water in there is very muddy. I don’t think it is fit to drink.”. Your mind is like that too! I am not saying that these children are to be given more importance because they are going to liv...
thatgirlintheredcar.wordpress.com
1993156. That girl in the red coat | Mane tales from the Salon
Skip to main content. Skip to secondary content. That girl in the red coat. Mane tales from the Salon. About this blog…. August 10, 2015. That girl in the red coat. Fine to thick, straight to curly – you are gonna love this product….drum roll please…. Meet Joico Kpak Color Therapy Dry Oil Spray! The secret to this FAB! That Girl in the Red Coat Styling Tip;. Tried, tested and true – while using your flat iron, be sure to use a flat iron spray to protect your hair, like Joico’s IronClad flat i...That girl...
thatgirlintheredcoat.com
1993157. that girl in the wheelchair
Monday, August 10, 2015. Jean Kelley Deserves your Bucks (And is Here to Offer Tips for Independent Artists). Reality competition shows are a dime a dozen these days, and have become a viable way to become a household name. [Tangent: Let's be honest.to me, everyone on a reality show is a name known and freely spoken in my homestead. I am the girl that jumped aboard the My Giant Life. TLC marathon this weekend for hours at a time.]. She's actually in the final stretch of Kickstarting it. Into existance, s...
thatgirlinthewheelchair.com
1993158. That Girl In Victoria - Everything you want to know about Victoria, British Columbia
Lunch at Fisherman’s Wharf. Hiking & Walking Routes. June 29, 2015. Get out of Town The Cowichan Way! June 26, 2015. Hiking and Walking Routes. Hike Victoria – Oh yeah! June 10, 2015. De’Lish – Shhh! It’s a Victoria Secret. June 2, 2015. Bateman Gallery’s Corks & Canvas Event. June 1, 2015. Hiking and Walking Routes. A Love Story at McNeill Bay. May 7, 2015. Bateman Gallery’s Corks & Canvas Event. June 1, 2015. Corks and Canvas May 13, 2015. An evening to explore all your senses! Organizer Liza Rogers In...
thatgirlinvictoria.com
1993159. That Girl In Yellow Boots – Tracing Family History & Answers
That Girl In Yellow Boots Watch Online Trailer. Buy That Girl In Yellow Boots. That Girl in Yellow Boots. That Girl In Yellow Boots). As a boyfriend, life doesn’t seem too much of comfort, except for the presence of the avuncular Naseeruddin Shah, one of her regular customers. Ruth’s main quest is to trace her family tree and find her father, but more importantly, to find answers for questions that have been looming in her head for years. That Girl In Yellow Boots). That Girl In Yellow Boots. Watching Ka...
thatgirlinyellowboots.blog.indiepixfilms.com
1993160. Blog de thatgirlis-mine - «Je retrouve dans ton sourire, la flamme de mes souvenirs» - Justin Bieber. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. Je retrouve dans ton sourire, la flamme de mes souvenirs - Justin Bieber. Création : 18/12/2012 à 14:28. Mise à jour : 15/02/2013 à 12:08. Oui, c'est moi. c'est qui là? S'il vous plaît, lâchez-moi avec vos blagues de mes deux là. Justin: tu m'crois pas? Sûrement pas, maintenant dis moi t'es qui ou je raccroche. 8) if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, I can take you places you ain't never been before (8).
thatgirlis-mine.skyrock.com
1993161. That Girl . . .
Saturday, December 01, 2012. And hopefully I'll have more time for that. One final thought before I go: I've been thinking a lot lately about the importance of tolerance. It is easy to say that we accept others, but is hard in practice. I struggle with this daily, but acknowledging the struggle is what keeps me going and working hard to be a better person. I leave you with this final thought:. I have seen gross intolerance shown in support of tolerance.". Thank you all for 6 wonderful years of support!
thatgirlis.blogspot.com
1993162. That Girl is a Beautiful Disaster
That Girl is a Beautiful Disaster. The title speaks for itself. I kind of forgot I had a blog. (Whoops). Not that anyone reads these anyway, but I must say this semester has SUCKED. I sincerely hope that no one took my advice on keeping your friends close and your enemies closer. Enemies are horrible. You should just get rid of them. However you can. Whenever you can. Wherever you can… bad joke. So you see my dilemma? Good, because boyfriends obviously don’t. I should have joined a sorority.
thatgirlisabeautifuldisaster.tumblr.com
1993163. That Girl is a *****.
Theme by safe as milk. That Girl is a Bitch. Aquela garota que procura viver intensamente o que há de melhor, aproveitar e viver não apenas sobreviver. Aug 13, 2015. Aug 13, 2015. Aug 12, 2015. Aug 12, 2015. Aug 08, 2015. Aug 07, 2015. Aug 07, 2015. Aug 06, 2015. Me: http:/ flawlessgaygirl.tumblr.com. Aug 05, 2015. Aug 05, 2015. Aug 04, 2015. Aug 04, 2015. Andando por ai, em algum lugar de Vancouver - Capilano 🇨🇦🇨🇦 (em Capilano Suspension Bridge Park). Aug 04, 2015. Aug 04, 2015. Jul 25, 2015.
thatgirlisabitch.tumblr.com
1993164. That Girl
23 Years YoungAmychophiliac.Stigmatophiliac.Odaxelagniac. Basorexic. Gamer. YouTuber.Wants to be loved. Musician. Just Me.XBox Live User: StaciJTTwitter: StaciJTerry. View in High Quality →. Dear future husband…. #perfect #guy #iwish. Aug 12th at 7PM. View in High Quality →. Ask me shit ask.fm/stakkerz #askfm #bored #greyhairdontcare. Aug 12th at 12AM. Don’t ever be in a relationship with someone who is perfectly fine with going hours/days without talking to you. What does this post mean? Aug 10th at 10PM.
thatgirlisalie.tumblr.com
1993165. That Girl Is A Running Fool
Wednesday, September 10, 2014. Week 2.a little late. So, I've been busy trying to get a job and the kids started school and I had several appointments so I'm running late on my update. Good news: I've lost 2.5 pounds! Bad news: I haven't worked out as much as I wanted to since Saturday. Good news: I can run 3 miles again without feeling like death. Bad news: I need to run 13.1 miles on October 26th. Cutting out sugar has been the most difficult part of this but lucky for me I picked up some Nuun. I am go...
thatgirlisarunningfool.com