SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 16 / 37 / (2210595 - 2210649)

2210595. TheAppleCrate.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
theapplecrate.com
2210596. The Applecroft Diaries | a labour of love….
A labour of love…. Follow The Applecroft Diaries on WordPress.com. Follow me on Twitter. A Lens Full of Travel. Days I'd Rather Be Single. KEEP THE PORCH LIGHT ON. Life Begins at 30. Moment Of Life – Experience It. She Knows Where It Is. The Past In The Present. December 1, 2014. Just because we all love a good before and afterhere was our kitchen when we bought our house yuchk! We wanted to combine traditional and contemporary elements together. Some of the special features we built-in:. They come in al...
theapplecroftdiaries.wordpress.com
2210597. The Apple Crumble
Tuesday, October 20, 2009. New iMacs, MacBooks, Mac Minis, Magic Mouse and Remote. Sunday, October 4, 2009. Along with rumours of new iMac to be announced soon there is a new rumour of an updated multitouch Mighty Mouse (that's alot of m's). This is a very welcome update as I'm sure I'm not the only person to have the trackball clog up and stop working properly. If they incorporporated this and got rid of the ball it would certainly make it a very impressive and more useful device. New iPods and iTunes 9.
theapplecrumble.blogspot.com
2210598. The Apple Crumble - The site that crumbles
The site that crumbles. Pregnancy Sizing: When You’re Buying Maternity Clothes Online. You’re preparing your lifestyle and your home for the new addition. Even though you’re well aware many have gone before you, your pregnancy (and each subsequent) is your own. Your needs and wants diminish, and this includes your keen fashion sense. For the next few months, you’re not only growing out of the clothes from(…). How Fashion Bloggers Make Money. Tips for Deals with Wholesale Diamond Brokers in Queensland.
theapplecrumble.com
2210599. The Apple Cup
OWN THE APPLE CUP! In the world of fruit cup design, theapplecup.com is the perfect URL for your fruit cup business. Irritate your competitors when they find out theapplecup.com is the website for your company! Alternatively, won’t you feel like a jackass if theapplecup.com gets snatched up? This highly sought URL is now available for the first time in a decade. Hurry, it won’t last! Listing Date: November 8, 2013. Are you ready to purchase theapplecup.com? Here is a link to a delicious Apple Cup recipe.
theapplecup.com
2210600. The Apple Daily - Daily Apple News, iPhone News, Jailbreak Tutorials, Cydia Apps, Mac News.
Daily News, Tips and Tutorials to make the Best out of your iPhone, iPad or Macs. Download iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad Firmwares. Christmas Special] 10 Discounted and 10 Paid-Gone-Free Apps for iPhone and iPad *Limited Time*. Install Siri on iPhone 4 or iPod Touch 4G Courtesy H1Siri From Cydia Store. How To] Turn Your Mac OS X into iOS. How To] Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 / 5.0 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad And iPod Touch 4G With Ac1dSn0w Beta 1. How to] Reset/Recover OS X Lion Password. IPhone 4S Vs Galaxy Nexus. It&#8...
theappledaily.com
2210601. Apple Grocery and Produce - Bronx | View our menu, reviews & Order food online
Apple Grocery and Produce Everything you need, brought to you fresh! Bronx NY, 10461. 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM. 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM. 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM. 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM. 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM. Apple Grocery and Produce brings its customers fine items and fresh deli foods that will keep you coming back for more. Order today to experience the superb customer service for yourself. We look forw . Ard to serving you! Make Your Own Salad. 12 oz Can Soda. 6 reviews 1 orders. Bronx NY, 10461. 2015 GrubHub Holdings Inc.
theappledeli.com
2210602. The Apple Depot | New and Used Apple Products - Mac iPad iPod iPhone
Welcome to The Apple Depot! Reviews, News and Listings on New and Used Apple Macs, iPads, iPhones and More. Browse through and find a listing to your new Apple product. Refine your search by clicking on the links above or using the Search Box. Making the Switch in 2012. Last Updated on 09 February 2012. OS X Lion is NOT for Everyone! Last Updated on 08 February 2012. Apple iPad Air 2 64GB, Wi(.). Apple iPad Air 2 64GB, Wi-Fi, 9.7in - Space Gray (Latest Model). End Date: Friday Aug-14-2015 20:50:29 PDT.
theappledepot.com
2210603. 小苹果工作室
创意 / 细节 / 高效.
theappledesign.com
2210604. Hover
This user has not enabled any redirections. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
theappledev.com
2210605. Theapplediaries.com
This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
theapplediaries.com
2210606. The Apple's Diary!
Show the wonder of your great love. keep me as the apple of your eyes." Psalm 17:7-8. 8220;Prayer is when you talk to God; meditation is when you listen to God.” Diana Robinson. Our Daily Bread :. Wednesday, August 12, 2015. Up and away…. In the last weekend of July, we made a trip up to Genting Highlands with my parents. Believe it or not, we endure a long coach journey of 6 hours to get to the top. Ah Yi's Lunch on arrival. Day 1 was used to walk around the hotel vicinity and get ourselves familiar wit...
theapplediary.blogspot.com
2210608. TAD - The Apple Diary
TAD – The Apple Diary. CI SIAMO SPOSTATI SU…. Mistero iPhone 4 Bianco: arriverà prima dell’uscita del nuovo iPhone? Questo ritardo è particolarmente strano. Non è mai successo nulla di simile nella presentazione di un prodotto Apple, perciò non deve essere una cosa da sottovalutare. Che gli ingegnere Apple abbiano trovato qualche “falla” nel design di questo modello di iPhone? Come si dice, “Lo scopriremo solo vivendo”. Microsoft chiede consulenza a geohot. A quanto ho letto in giro non c’è la mini...
theapplediary.wordpress.com
2210609. The Apple Doctor | Apple Device Repair | Salida, CO
1548 G St., Unit 1, Salida, CO 81201. Write your caption here. Write your caption here. Write your caption here. Write your caption here. Write your caption here. Best Apple Device Repair Services in Central Colorado. Keeping up with all of the changes to computers can be difficult. So, The Apple Doctor offers one-on-one tutoring and consultations. Computer optimization, virus and malware removal are also available. House calls are offered in and outside of Chaffee County. Learn About Computer Care.
theappledoc.com
2210610. Home
theappledoctor.com
2210611. The Apple Doctors - Apple iPod, iPhone, iPad and Mac devices Repairs - 07516 959 522 | iPhone Repairs, iPad Screen Repairs and Mac devices Repairs
IPod Video, iPod Classic, iPod Touch , iPod Nano. IPhone 3G/3GS, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5/5S/5C. IPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini. All MacBooks, MacBooks Pro, MacBooks Air. All iMacs 21inch, 27inch Models. All Apple MacPro Models. Our services range from cracked screens to water damage and everything in between, so you can trust your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to a company that has repaired almost every problem known to these devices. Save your time – just 15 minutes repairs. No fix, no fee.
theappledoctors.com
2210612. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theappledoesnotfallfar.wordpress.com
2210613. The apple don't fall far
The apple don't fall far. Sunday, November 1, 2009. Monday, August 17, 2009. 60th birthday Alaskan cruise, August 9-16. It's been a very eventful time since my last update. David and I celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary on July 18. We went out for dinner with family and had a great evening. July 21 was my 1 year surgery anniversary and I am pleased with my 125 lb weight loss! I am grateful for my health, my family, my wonderful husband and my renewed energy. Mary Pat. Monday, June 29, 2009. My weigh...
theappledontfallfarfromtree.blogspot.com
2210614. The Appledore Singers - Home
Assisting Organisations to Raise Funds. Welcome to our website. 2015 - Our 30th Birthday Concert. July 5th 2.30pm Northam Hall. Last Updated 29.06.2015.
theappledoresingers.co.uk
2210615. The Apple Drawer
Wednesday, December 15, 2010. Gearing up for Santa Season. Secondly, about 5 people I knew really well died. One of them was my beloved uncle. He missed his birthday, Christmas and his name day early in January. Although I'm glad he will be celebrating in real style up there in the Halls of Glory, I still can't believe he's gone and it has devastated his family and my family, who were his best friends. Let's get some service over here for the obnoxious, spoiled Melbournite! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
theappledrawer.blogspot.com
2210616. Web Hosting, Domain Names, VPS & SSL Certificates - VentraIP Australia
This domain name is currently parked with VentraIP Australia. Is Australia's best value provider of web hosting. With cPanel, domain names. From Trustwave, backed by industry-leading customer service and technical support from a team of professionals that is second-to-none. 2013 VentraIP Group (Australia) Pty Ltd.
theappledrink.com
2210617. The Appledrive Project
Illegal string offset 'custom link' in /home/theapple/public html/wp-content/themes/wpaid/functions.php. Illegal string offset 'custom link' in /home/theapple/public html/wp-content/themes/wpaid/functions.php. Illegal string offset 'custom link' in /home/theapple/public html/wp-content/themes/wpaid/functions.php. Let's all cheers to kids eating healthy! Click here to make it happen. Appleboy Comic Book Launch. February 17, 2014 / No Comments ››. February 14, 2014 / No Comments ››. Older Entries →. Illega...
theappledriveproject.com
2210618. theappledu64's blog - the apple =) - Skyrock.com
20/05/2008 at 10:12 AM. 11/08/2008 at 11:07 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Même si ya des personnes qui ne l'aime pas trop ben moi c'est ma best et puis c'est tout =). Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.3) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Tuesday, 20 May 2008 at 10:47 AM. Ben elle c'est mon p'tit kiwi =). Elle c'est florence une...
theappledu64.skyrock.com
2210619. The Apple Dumpling Gang DayCare - Home - Litchfield Park, AZ
Apple Dumpling Gang is a private and affordable day care for your little ones serving the residences of West Valley Phoenix.   I provide a loving and safe home for  children up to 6 years old.   Pre-School and Pre-Kindergarten  lessons are also included. . Nothing matters more than child care safety, security and health but we have lots of fun too! Contact me for a quote and save a spot before they are all filled! Hope to hear from  you!
theappledumplinggang.com
2210620. default.secureserver.net
theappleeater.com
2210621. Apple Eaters | a blog about reason and healthy skepticism
General and Off-Topic Comments. I Don’t Think It Means What You Think It Means. September 9, 2011 — Jim. Over the past week I’ve heard several mentions of the breakout of prayer by students at a football game in Marianna,. Florida.  The local TV station reported. Posted in Current events. On the Death of America’s God. September 2, 2011 — Liza. So, now to the fascinating-if-unprovable thesis: Are we nearing the point in history where the failures of our political system will force a religious reformation?
theappleeaters.wordpress.com
2210622. The Apple Affect
The apple doesn’t fall far. . . Tracey has always said to Brooke: “Bub, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree”. Brooke has always replied: “Mum, what does that really mean? Tracey’s loving influence. Through raising both her children up in a conscious and loving environment, Tracey has nailed parenting thus far. You see, one of Tracey’s true passions in life is to raise conscious awareness authentically. Tracey’s biggest desire is to educate and inspire people to be themselves.
theappleeffect.com
2210623. Apple Electric - Apple Electric - Electrician, Electrical Service
Apple Electric - Electrician, Electrical Service. Protect your lifestyle 24/7. Our advanced knowledge of complex lighting technology will guide you to the most efficient strategies. We offer repairs, renovation work, and device upgrades to residential homes in Sussex County. Helping you navigate the complexities of emerging technology for your most challenging projects. As a home owner, you can rest assured that your home is being worked on by a trained, licensed electrician. March 3, 2016. Apple Electri...
theappleelectric.com
2210624. Welcome theappleenterprise.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theappleenterprise.com
2210625. the apple Eve ate
The apple Eve ate. Eating from the tree of knowledge sounds like an intelligent thing to do. Disappointed in Shonda’s slut shaming! 5/5/12 — 9:41am. Definitely ending with a bang, not a whimper. I’m hooked! 4/30/12 — 8:32pm. The world is a tiny tiny place. That’s the 15 minutes of fame I was promised). Apparently she studies with my good friend, who apparently has been talking about me. So the flatmate mate search may be over? Let’s see how it goes…. 4/29/12 — 11:20am. 4/29/12 — 10:59am.
theappleeveate.tumblr.com
2210626. IIS7
theappleexperts.com
2210627. The Apple Falls
Joshua Perry and Luisa Storment. Welcome To The Apple Fall's. This site for now is Private, you must Create an Account to log onto it. Click here to create an Account for The Apple Falls Family Tree. This is something simple to do and only takes a few minutes. Once you register it has to be approved so give me a message that you have and once approved you can log on. Victor and Dorene Palm. Top 100 Surnames in Our Family Tree. This site powered by The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding.
theapplefalls.com
2210628. The Apple Fan — News, Rumors, and Reviews for the greatest tech fans in the world!
August 14, 2015. News, Rumors, and Reviews for the greatest tech fans in the world! Apple’s ‘spaceship’ campus is LARGE. Apple's plans for a massive new campus in Cupertino, Calif., call for a giant structure that's larger than the U.S. Pentagon and New York City's fabled Empire State Building. The iPhone maker's proposed… [more]. Mac OS X 10.7.1 update is out. Google-Motorola deal to shouldn’t affect Apple. Steve Jobs Biography to Arrive in November. Driver-free printing for OS X and iOS devices. Apple&...
theapplefan.com
2210629. theapplefan77 (Luke) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 147 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
theapplefan77.deviantart.com
2210630. Theapplefan77's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Recent Updates Toggle Comment Threads. March 21, 2011. Get on blocked sites march 21-2011. Http:/ www.spywarenow.info/. Http:/ www.antivirussolutions.info/. Http:/ www.secure-shell.info. Http:/ www.newspeedy.info. Http:/ www.besttotal.info. Http:/ www.getstoday.info. Required fields are marked *. Notify me of new comments via email. March 5, 2011. IPod touch 4 camera test (low light and high light). Ok the first is the high light photo and the second is the low light photo.
theapplefan77.wordpress.com
2210631. • TheAppleFanBoy • Archives Apple • Le Blog fruité • Histoire de l'informatique •
8211; TheAppleFanBoy –. Think Different Etudiant Le blog d'un passionné Archives Apple Fanatique des vieux ordinateurs à la pomme Collectionneur and Bloggeur. VisiCalc : le premier tableur au monde. Insolite : il transforme un PowerMac G4 Cube en aquarium. Folklore, un site rendant hommage au Macintosh. Apple a un clavier et une souris avec batterie intégrée et Bluetooth 4.2. Prévisibles : la suite de la nouvelle de l'été. Apple Music : pour Zane Lowe, l'ennui n'a pas sa place sur Beats 1. Zane Lowe est ...
theapplefanboy.fr
2210632. The Apple Farm, Tipperary
We have a farm shop from which our produce is available all year round. Available in our farm shop. All our juices, lemonades, sparkling juices, jams and cider vinegar. And with a small production run of just 2000 bottles:. Con's Cider: Case of 12 x 500ml. All our bottled products are now available to buy online. The latest edition of the Apple Club Newsletter is now available.
theapplefarm.com
2210633. The Apple Farm, Tipperary
We have a farm shop from which our produce is available all year round. Available in our farm shop. All our juices, lemonades, sparkling juices, jams and cider vinegar. And with a small production run of just 2000 bottles:. Con's Cider: Case of 12 x 500ml. All our bottled products are now available to buy online. The latest edition of the Apple Club Newsletter is now available.
theapplefarm.eu
2210634. index
Your marriage ceremony can take place in the courtyard under the. Grape vine overlooking Tennyson Down (named after Alfred Lord. Tennyson, the famous poet) or inside in the garden room. We can cater for your day time reception for intimate groups. Indoors in our stylish bar or up to 60 people in our dinning room. Or under our front veranda overlooking the gardens. You also. Have the option to invite an additional 60 people for your evening. For larger weddings the gardens and marquee lawn are flat with.
theapplefarm.net
2210635. The Apple Farmer | All kinds of everything…
All kinds of everything…. October 11, 2014. October 11, 2014. Cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, apples, chocolate, almonds… Warm drinks, the harvest from the garden, woollen sweaters and socks, crispy air and all these beautiful colours! In the midst of enjoying september I forgot to look through the lens and push the click button. Here is just a fraction of my lovely September. January 21, 2014. January 22, 2014. January may be a grey month in Reykjavik. But oohhh sooo BEAUTIFUL!
theapplefarmer.com
2210636. The Apple Fell
2015 The Apple Fell Powered by WordPress.
theapplefell.com
2210637. The Apple Fell Too Far
The Apple Fell Too Far. The modern woman's pursuit of a June Cleaver skill set. Friday, August 19, 2011. This Needs to End. My roomates were gone last night, so I had to fend for myself. Now I could be wrong, but I don't think you are supposed to ingest anything that is neon orange/radioactive. This needs to end. Wednesday, August 17, 2011. The Great Mashed Potato Debacle of 2011. In this labyrinth they call a supermarket, I went in search of some kettle cooked potato chips, and wound up in the vegan tam...
theapplefelltoofar.com
2210638. Applefest 2014
Absolutely NO GLASS this year. There will be a cooler check. Design an Applefest Logo and submit it here. Absolutely NO GLASS this year. Survivors get in Free. Primitive Camping will be available and is encouraged. Visit our camping page. For more information and reservations. Absolutely NO Weapons Allowed (NO Exceptions). Overnight Parking is permitted. Drinking and Driving will NOT be tolerated. Plan to bring lawn chairs. Shade tents are welcome in designated areas. Karonda's Sports Bar and Grill.
theapplefest.com
2210639. The Apple Affect
The apple doesn’t fall far. . . Tracey has always said to Brooke: “Bub, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree”. Brooke has always replied: “Mum, what does that really mean? Tracey’s loving influence. Through raising both her children up in a conscious and loving environment, Tracey has nailed parenting thus far. You see, one of Tracey’s true passions in life is to raise conscious awareness authentically. Tracey’s biggest desire is to educate and inspire people to be themselves.
theappleffect.com
2210640. Index of /
theapplefields.com
2210641. The Apple Files
IPhone and iPhone 3G comparison. October 12, 2008 – 7:33 pm. I recently retired my first generation 8GB iPhone and upgraded to the 16GB 3G iPhone. Read on for my 8 comparison points. 2 The Headphones Port. 6 The Built-in Speaker. Read the rest of this entry ». Posted in » Reviews. Apple Store iPhone 3G displays. July 9, 2008 – 10:33 pm. Giant iPhone 3G display, spotted at the Apple Store, Birmingham, UK. Click for full sized versions on flickr. Posted in » iPhone. Who is John Appleseed? Anyone used to Mi...
theapplefiles.com
2210642. TheAppleFly Think Different...
8232; 

. Appunti guide e tutorial sul mondo Apple e dintorni. 10 buoni motivi per non dare assistenza informatica ad amici e parenti! Riporto per intero unarticolo scritto da Gian Piero Biancoli sul suo Blog perchè è assolutamente vero, oltre che simpatico. Se l. Photo Booth, come fare delle immagini gif animate. Con Photo Boot possiamo creare delle immagini animate a 4 fps in modo semplice e veloce. Come fare. Safari, come tradurre una pagina web con un semplice clic. Mac, come fare la "tilde" . Sosti...
theapplefly.blogspot.com
2210644. THE APPLE FOR YOU
THE APPLE FOR YOU. IPhone 6s, una scocca “leaked” conferma il. Mancano poco più di un paio di mesi all’arrivo di una nuova generazione di iPhone. Come di consueto, infatti, rispettando il suo ciclo annuale, Apple dovrebbe tenere un keynote nel corso del mese di settembre in cui verranno annunciati i suoi nuovi iPhone 6s ed iPhone 6s Plus (questa l'ipotesi più avvalorata sui nomi) oltre al rilascio ufficiale di iOS 9, attualmente in versione beta. Apple rilascia iOS 8.4, arrivano. La tecnologia incontra l...
theappleforyou.com
2210645. theapplefour - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 8 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 23 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Click h...
theapplefour.deviantart.com
2210646. TheAppleFreak
theapplefreak.co.nr
2210647. theapplefreak (Robotics Geek) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 8 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 309 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Window&...
theapplefreak.deviantart.com
2210648. Theapplefreak’s Weblog
Just another WordPress.com weblog. Macworld 2009: My Opinion. Whats up guys here are my opinion on Macworld. I guess iWork 09 had a pretty major update, but honestly I don’t really care because I don’t use it. I prefer Microsoft Office and Microsoft Word instead of Pages. I am just more suitable to the interface. ILife 09 was a major update and I absolutely LOVE it. Another very cool feature in iMovie is the green screen effect. It’s not green screen, but you can add drop back like in iChat&#46...IPhoto ...
theapplefreak.wordpress.com
2210649. < theapplefruit>
วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554. ไผ่ เป็นไม้พุ่มหลายชนิดและหลายสกุลใน วงศ์หญ้า Poaceae (เดิมคือ Gramineae) วงศ์ย่อย Bambusoideae เป็นไม้ไม่ผลัดใบใน ขึ้นเป็นกอ ลำต้นเป็นปล้องๆ เช่น ไผ่จีน (Arundinaria suberecta Munro) ไผ่ป่า (Bambusa arundinacea Willd.) ไผ่สีสุก (B. flexuosa Munro และ B. blumeana Schult&#4...ไผ่ในประเทศไทยในประเทศไทยนั้น พบไผ่อยู่ 30 ชนิด ดังนี้. ไผ่ข้าวหลาม (ชื่อวิทยาศาสตร์: Cephalostachyum pergracile ). ไผ่คายดำ (ชื่อวิทยาศาสตร์: Gigantochloa compressa). ไผ่ไร่ (ช&#3639...ไผ่...
theapplefruit.blogspot.com