SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 23 / 24 / (3159986 - 3160041)

3159986. The Peak Condition Project - Ayumi
Monday, May 3, 2010. Tuesday, November 10, 2009. 今までの人生の中で、一番身体を動かしたと思います(笑). 食べ物がおいしいと、正直思えなかったです。。 パトリックとカズエさんにも、本当に有りがとうございました!! Thursday, October 15, 2009. なんだ、つまんないメニューだな。。なんて言わないでください。 あ〜幸せだった〜♡. お雑煮も毎年鍋一杯に作って、白いお餅や草餅、きび餅、. Tuesday, October 13, 2009. と、またしみじみ。。 Sunday, October 4, 2009. が、チビ達付きなんです!ごめんなさい!! Fumikiさん、もう最初にあった頃とはまったくの別人でした^^. うらやましい限りです。いつかそうなってみたいですよ〜。 ホッとします^^(ゴメンなさい 汗). 真似は出来ないけど、ずっと憧れです^^. そして、まだまだ、これからもよろしくお願いします。 ラストスパート、頑張りましょうね!! Saturday, October 3, 2009.
thepeakconditionproject-ayumi.blogspot.com
3159987. The Peak Condition Project - Bill
Tuesday, December 14, 2010. Day 90 - What a ride. Period. There were a ton of ups and downs, but PCP is so brilliantly structured, you have the support of your group and you have the pictures, always the pictures, to track your progress. The changes really are incredible. Blown away. And, what's that you say Fish, it's sustainable? Day 1 side, yuck. Day 90 - Bruce Lee isn't here right now, can I help you? Day 1, socks and flab. Day 90, neither. Aaaaaand, the obligatory old pants shot! Day 89 - JFD'ing al...
thepeakconditionproject-bill.blogspot.com
3159988. The peak condition project Billy
Saturday, 7 May 2011. Friday, 6 May 2011. Back home . home sweet home . So I am now back in sing after france and the uk , Sorry for the absence of any blogging but the internet was flaky and my phone cut me off from data traffic after the bill went into the stratosphere . Saturday, 23 April 2011. Finally back in the groove . Wednesday, 13 April 2011. Day 45 , half way! Flying to London tonight so lets see if I can behave . I think being older I am not putting the muscle on so fast so on the arm exercise...
thepeakconditionproject-billy.blogspot.com
3159989. The Peak Condition Project - Brendon
Sunday, July 17, 2011. My next endeavor is to train for a half triathlon, 2 more months for that, that should keep me burning fat and get my cardio in shape, and maybe burn the rest of the belly off. Have a few things I want to share, some more for myself to look back at if ever I crash and burn and need to get fit again - but also for others to see what REALLY happened over the 3 months. BMI: from 27 to 22.7. Weight from 92.3 to 79.6kg (-12.7kg). Liver function γーGTP : 107 to 21. Wednesday, July 13, 2011.
thepeakconditionproject-brendon.blogspot.com
3159990. The Peak Condition Project - Brent
Tuesday, August 30, 2011. Day 90 - End of Days - the result. Its all done and dusted, and I have to say PCP produced better results than I was expecting. The program got the one part of my fitness/health lifestyle into some level of control. There were days where cravings got the better of me, and I had a bit of chocolate here and a beer there, but for the most part I stayed the course. Total Body Fat -24%. Visceral Fat -14.5%. Basal Metabolism - 2024 cal. Muscle Mass - 34.0%. Subcutaneous Fat - 16.2%.
thepeakconditionproject-brent.blogspot.com
3159991. The Peak Condition Project-Brent
Sunday, September 18, 2011. Finally got some time to go out kiteboarding yesterday and what a great session! Thursday, September 1, 2011. Here are my 2 month pics. Took them a couple days ago on the fly. No flex poses sorry. Just a straight pic. Friday, August 12, 2011. Monday, August 8, 2011. Day 40 did a test the other day. Last night I thought about beer a bit but after remembering how UNSATISFYING it was last time it was easy to pass on. This was a really good feeling. Sunday, August 7, 2011. I had t...
thepeakconditionproject-brentc.blogspot.com
3159992. The Peak Condition Project - Brett
Wednesday, July 14, 2010. Reflections on the last 90 days. There's a lot to sum up; a great deal- of me- has changed in the last few months. Let's start with the numbers. Body Fat %: 23 (est.). Body Fat %: 11.7. Total weight lost: 24.4 lbs. Total pounds of fat lost: 21.6 lbs. Hmm a little baggy. That's more like it. This is just as important as any of the pseudo-intellectual babel you're going to read later, so let's do it first. And not, "Wow! You're so skinny now! To everyone who reacted with, "Wow!
thepeakconditionproject-brett.blogspot.com
3159993. The Peak Condition Project - Brian
Monday, May 31, 2010. Keep climbing: PCP Wrap up. A celebratory holiday weekend is coming to a close. The BBQ yesterday was joyous and I indulged in pork ribs, chorizo sausage, and a few beers. Stayed up late with my friends and family and reveled in the summer weather. Today I'm feeling pretty fine and ready to step well into the post-PCP world. Let's examine the evidence. I submit to you the following. I was perpetually overweight, out of shape, and heavy to 100% of my friends and family. They had ...
thepeakconditionproject-brian.blogspot.com
3159994. The Peak Condition Project - Brian W
Wednesday, December 15, 2010. Obligatory weight loss big pants shot. And to Team Cookie Monster, we did it. I sincerely appreciate everyone's support as well reading about everyone's successes and lessons learned. I leave you with me baking, mostly because I like the juxtaposition of the Arm&Hammer box next to my guns. Monday, December 13, 2010. Thursday, December 9, 2010. Why would you drive somewhere just to run on a treadmill when walking there and back would get you the same workout? Another day of P...
thepeakconditionproject-brianw.blogspot.com
3159995. The Peak Condition Project - Bryan French
Saturday, September 5, 2009. End of the Beginning. It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. But typically, it was just cereal, sandwich, pasta. This past week, I ate more vegetables than I typically would, more fruit, more meat, less carbs. Normally go to bed at 11 and wake up at 7? Didn't get to sleep until 3am? No worries, just wake up at 10 or 11, you'll be fine," Is what I hear/heard. That's not true in the fucking least. Not for me, anyway. Even though...So, schoo...
thepeakconditionproject-bryan.blogspot.com
3159996. The Peak Condition Project - Camilo
Tuesday, May 31, 2011. I had 90 days to change and I did. I am really proud. Now I have more time to make a change. The evolution of PCP. Wednesday, May 18, 2011. On Saturday after I arrived in Bogotá I had my last indulgence, we were planning with Helena to go to a restaurant and have some ribs but we were too tired to do. So we went to a very colombian burger place and I had a ¾ lb grilled cheeseburger with bacon. Tasted great. Felt sick all through Sunday and Monday…. Wednesday, May 4, 2011. As I've t...
thepeakconditionproject-camilo.blogspot.com
3159997. The Peak Condition Project - Carole Dockree
Friday, March 6, 2009. The easiest thing about PCP is diving into some of my guilty pleasures. of which I have so many. Like listening to music I usually would be embarrassed to have on my ipod, like the new Brittany Spears album, awesome beats for working out. Last night was the season finale and they were in the top 2, but ended up losing to quest crew :(. Tuesday, March 3, 2009. So we are just over half way, can you believe it! I can't. Secretly by now I was hoping to love exercise. Since, but I'm.
thepeakconditionproject-carole.blogspot.com
3159998. ThePeakconditionProject-Charity
Friday, 2 September 2011. Being pretty on the inside won't get you laid. Wednesday, 31 August 2011. Sayonara hookers and hoodlums. I started this program because of peer pressure. The truth is I've secretly been wanting to challenge myself to a break from drinking and focus more on exercise for a long time and PCP's slightly cooler than AA. It's great not waking up with a hangover everyday wondering what the hell you wrote on facebook. or posted on pcp! Was that my ass? Yes, it was. Oh geez, not again.
thepeakconditionproject-charitys.blogspot.com
3159999. The Peak Condition Project - Chris
Thursday, April 14, 2011. Day 90: Set me free. Well here we are folks, Day 90 and we’re free… congratulations to all of you! You have all been incredibly inspirational. and motivating to this day and beyond. Tonight, I'll raise a glass (or three, just kidding! To the second PCP tier on our heels. keep it going strong. You are all doing great, past half way and the finish will be sweet! And for those about to rock the PCP, good luck and hang on tight! Is about to be released. So exciting! I promise to do ...
thepeakconditionproject-chris.blogspot.com
3160000. The Peak Condition Project - Claudia
Wednesday, September 7, 2011. Day 69: Out and About. I live in a great city for people-watching. It's so small and dense that the streets are always full of people. Well-dressed bankers scurrying on their lunch breaks. Chic high school students smoking outside the Lycée Ampère. People strolling down Rue de la République. Under all those designer duds. No amount of high-end makeup or custom tailoring can make a stressed, exhausted person who doesn't eat properly and never exercises look. Kept my composure...
thepeakconditionproject-claudia.blogspot.com
3160001. The Peak Condition Project - Clive
Saturday, October 1, 2011. I changed more than my pant's size. Below you will see a few shots of me pre PCP, posing (take a good look cos they will be coming down very soon), and in a pair of pants I wore only 3 months ago. Saturday, September 24, 2011. Day 87 - Super sets. Sorry, just getting very into the new lifestyle. Good luck for the rest of the PCP, look forward to blogging out in 3 days. Sunday, September 18, 2011. Monday, September 12, 2011. I'm sure we will feel entitled to eat and drink withou...
thepeakconditionproject-clive.blogspot.com
3160002. The Peak Condition Project - Cory
Monday, March 8, 2010. Coming along nicely- -. Saturday, February 27, 2010. Rules to live by. Well the answer is what is known as the “western diet” and how the American food system is designed to provide cheap and easy food that will give you nothing but diabetes and heart disease later on in life. 2 Buy local. Purchasing foods from a farmers market or the local section at a grocery store is a great way to support your community and promote a sustainable food system. Friday, February 19, 2010. I took a ...
thepeakconditionproject-cory.blogspot.com
3160003. The Peak Condition Project - David Fendley
Thursday, July 30, 2009. Life After the PCP. It's going on close to a year since I have completed the PCP. Sadly I've let my PCP body go. I used the excuse that I needed to lighten up the load a little. Unfortunately, I dropped it all together. Until next time,. Tuesday, August 12, 2008. Another Day in the Life of PCP. Our bodies love change as well. Eating a variety of food gives you all the different kinds of nutrients you need. Changing your workout routine keeps your body from becoming accust...The o...
thepeakconditionproject-david.blogspot.com
3160004. The Peak Condition Project - David
Tuesday, 15 March 2011. So managed to get off track with all the noise in the mkt but keeping to schedule diet wise to the fullest and am still starting to see results. My workout routine has not really been up to par but I plan on changing that this week and next. Sunday, 6 March 2011. Rock n Roll, everything going smoothly. I am starting to actually feel better already. One thing to mention is I also decided to quit smoking during these 90 days as well as give up drinking in general.
thepeakconditionproject-davidb.blogspot.com
3160005. The Peak Condition Project - David
Thursday, July 14, 2011. Day 1 / Day 90:. In case you are wondering, I am not standing on anything ;). I am not quite as ripped as Lance, but this photo will continue to be an inspiration. Not because I feel I need or want to look like him, but because it shows what is possible if you are disciplined and have the will power to overcome adversity to attain a goal.any goal! Wednesday, July 13, 2011. I will be posting some pics over the next day or so. Thanks and congratulations to everyone who finished!
thepeakconditionproject-davideb.blogspot.com
3160006. The Peak Condition Project - David M
Friday, April 15, 2011. Day 90 Pics @ 73-75kg and 17% body fat. Time for some new trousers. Inspired by Vittorio-though not as impressive. Fitter,certainly-though more gormless. Eating healthily is simple. I really like and want to eat vegetables. I really like eating (at least) 6 times a day. The connection between my diet and my body is real, if I eat crap I look crap. Going to the gym without eating carefully is useless. I always knew I liked skipping for a good reason. An average apple weighs 170gms.
thepeakconditionproject-davidm.blogspot.com
3160007. The Peak Condition Project - Deborah
Monday, August 30, 2010. This program has brought me back to myself. Through a combination of common sense diet, simple (and hard) exercise, and the support of incredible people who live around the world, I was able to make decisions that lead me back to life. Look at this elegant babe:. Naoko, my sweet age mate. Royce, shooting star blazing and gone. Elena, elegant striving New Yorker. Jenny, honest, beautiful yearning young woman. Kowhai, down under loyal, plain speaking achiever. To strive for the Peak.
thepeakconditionproject-deborah.blogspot.com
3160008. The Peak Condition Project - Denise
Wednesday, December 16, 2009. Eat your greens.Adios. Eat your greens Denise….Day 90. WOW….can’t believe it has been 90 days since we all started this amazing journey. I bet that most of us choose different reasons for doing this program. For me…several factors were in play. Fat loss: I had been slowly gaining weight. Over the past 3 years. Even though I was exercising (running on treadmill, elliptical and some (loosely used term) free weights. SO, here are some not so scientific observations:. Improved s...
thepeakconditionproject-denise.blogspot.com
3160009. The Peak Condition Project - Dominic
Thursday, 1 September 2011. Training isn't enough . but it is this week. Hey all, sorry it has been so long (Patrick forgive me) . I've managed to grab an hour a day for the exercises and so have been completing almost everything. I am really chuffed that I have continued to fit it in. I missed one day in the last 7 so it ain't too bad for someone with a 13 day old baby and a life turned upside down planning hospital appointments. To all those on day 63 . you gals / guys rock . keep it up. I'll try to ke...
thepeakconditionproject-dominic.blogspot.com
3160010. The Peak Condition Project - Dottie
Thursday, April 21, 2011. You learn about mental strength, mind over matter, commitment, execution, hard work, team work, work until failure and then get back to it and do it again. The internal strength rediscovered in ourselves is invaluable. we walked the walk. we made the commit. we travelled the path. and we executed. I hope you enjoy my photo shoot :). The photos below are outside and inside Fenway Park on Monday April 18th. celebrating my 36th bday :). Wednesday, March 30, 2011. So I am going to c...
thepeakconditionproject-dottie.blogspot.com
3160011. The Peak Condition Project - E
Sunday, November 1, 2009. Day 92: End Title. Well, this is it&#8212my final post to this blog, which has been a part of my life for three full months. What can I say&#8212it has been an incredible journey! I know the question on everyone's mind is: "Did E manage to survive Halloween or was the temptation so great that he succumb to the delectable heavenly sweetness of sugar and carbs to the point where they had to roll him home like the Blueberry Girl from Willy Wonka. To Anshuman, Mike, and Jessica&#821...
thepeakconditionproject-e.blogspot.com
3160012. The Peak Condition Project - Elena
Wednesday, September 1, 2010. Ready, Set.GO! I too want the COMPLETE stamp! So despite wanting to put it off for longer, here's my end-all-be-all pcp post (no pressure, or anything! Ok, I don't know how to organize this post! But I'm taking Tara's cue and I'm going to at least start with some fundamental lessons learned/pcp topics:. Starting off with the "core" of PCP, some info on what happened to my body these 90 days. I know you want to see it, so let's start with the tell-all visuals:. To my kitchen)...
thepeakconditionproject-elena.blogspot.com
3160013. The Peak Condition Project - Ellen
Sunday, December 19, 2010. I hope to be one of those "check out me now" one year later folks, as it's hard to change a 12 year old body blueprint. I hope I can continue this new found life style. I know that my mind is in a better place when there is "less of me" around. Grace - thank you for inspiring me to join up and give PCP a go. You've helped me more than you know. Nicole - I hope PCP workouts became tolerable and possibly enjoyable as you finished. It's a definite mood elevator! Brian - thank you ...
thepeakconditionproject-ellen.blogspot.com
3160014. The Peak Condition Project - Emily
Sunday, December 13, 2009. Before I wax poetic and all that about this experience, I really want to express my gratitude to . . . My halfside, Pacato, the best teammate EVER (who never broke a sweat no matter what kind of mood I threw at him). Patrick and Chen, who ran the show and led the way (particularly, Patrick, in the areas of enthusiasm, knowledge, encouragement, and balance). My core group, Shelly, Naomi, Denise, and Jonti, for their empathy, humor, and wonderful example. I just finished my final...
thepeakconditionproject-emily.blogspot.com
3160015. The Peak Condition Project - Erik
Sunday, April 25, 2010. The Wrap Up Part 2: Final Thoughts. It's been a week and a half since Day 90, and I still can't believe how fast the program went! Can't say I have anything more original to say than what has already been said, but I can detail what going through and completing the PCP has done for me:. I have established better eating habits. 1) Eating and drinking till I am satisfied, not full. 2) Eating 5-6 smaller portions a day. 3) Eating healthy, well-balanced meals. Patrick/Chen, thank you ...
thepeakconditionproject-erik.blogspot.com
3160016. The Peak Condition Project - Erin
Tuesday, November 16, 2010. First, thanks everybody for your congratulations. Simon and I are really loving our little man! Between 12:30 and 3 this morning I had an email chat with Patrick. Perhaps the time reference will tell you where this is headed. He had the sense to ask me how my PCP was going now that I have a baby. My answer: not well. The thing is, I sleep in spurts, I’m exhausted, and I just can’t give it all I’ve got. As Patrick said, why risk getting sick and why bother...So, Patrick’s...
thepeakconditionproject-erin.blogspot.com
3160017. The Peak Condition Project - Fergie
Tuesday, August 23, 2011. Day XX - the end is in sight! I have been bad, not blogging for almost an entire month as I had been away a couple of times, and when I am around, things at work just became a bit too busy. Luckily, I have been staying on track (most days) with regards to the diet and exercises. These past few months have flown by, and I have found myself really enjoying not only the skipping and some of the exercises, but funnily enough, also the diet! Sunday, July 24, 2011. We took our indulge...
thepeakconditionproject-fergie.blogspot.com
3160018. The Peak Condition Project- Fleur
Sunday, 6 November 2011. Final Pics. Better late than never. Wednesday, 31 August 2011. WOW, its over. This feels weird. I feel a bit like I'm on a come down. The past 3months have been intense, hard work, a little depressing at times, stressful, educational, liberating, triumphant, energetic, moody. a rollercoaster! I had a grilled seabass fillet with seasonal vegetables. I imagined I'd eat a cake to myself and a massive burger and fries or something but I don't want to or need. I actually even ...The 1...
thepeakconditionproject-fleur.blogspot.com
3160019. The Peak Condition Project - Fumiki
Thursday, 5 November 2009. We made it ! 12288;Then・・・・. 何なんだろ、もう運動から何年も遠ざかっていたのに、皆の間に流れるすがすがしい空気の中にいる自分が改めてとても新鮮な感じがしたよ。 好きなものを好きなように時間を気にせず食べてみた。ハンバーグ、ラーメン、お菓子。。 何だろうか。普通にうまいけど、なぜか「感動」の度合いがそれほどでもない。 外で食べる際には常に「野菜食いたいなー」と思ったりする自分がいて。 先輩である濱田夫妻のところにいったら「燃え尽き症候群になってない?」とかいわれた(笑)。 いえいえ、そうではないけど、汗をあれだけかいてきたのが、この冷え込みでいきなりなくなってカラダが何だか悶々としてきたのだろう。正直だよねーカラダは。そのままにしておいたら筋肉や関節が硬直していってたようで、夫妻の「愛情」こもった施術でビシーっと伸ばしてもらいましたがな。 そこで週明けのおとといから「復活」した。 12300;これからどこまでいけるかな」である。 12288;超小顔になったね!ショートヘア抜群に似合う! カラダの動きのずれとか、...
thepeakconditionproject-fumiki.blogspot.com
3160020. The Peak Condition Project - Geordie
Apr 15, 2011. Completed Day 90 - Final photo and some lessons learnt. Okay, so time for the final reveal. Let's start with photos from Day 5:. I wish that I could say that I was sticking my stomach out for effect in this shot. Certainly an improvement. sadly not on the hairline, but we can't expect miracles. So, what have I learnt from this adventure? My apologies in advance if some of these seem to be doused in cliche). If something is worth doing, it's worth doing properly. The harder you work, the mor...
thepeakconditionproject-geordie.blogspot.com
3160021. The Peak Condition Project - Gilles
Thanks a lot for that great program! You guys change our lives (we hope for ever) and we feel so much better. Long life PCP (and PCPers). Saturday, June 4, 2011. Patrick, you should like that one :. Perseverance : "You can't let go and still win". Tuesday, May 31, 2011. Day 90 : Pics. Weight wise, not that we care, I've stabilized pretty quickly at 82 Kg from 85.5 (maybe more 87) but dropped at least one size, almost two in jeans. easy to see on the pics above. My waist is pretty different! Day 92 : And?
thepeakconditionproject-gilles.blogspot.com
3160022. The Peak Condition Project - Grace
Saturday, October 2, 2010. It's day 91 and there are peppermint patty and pb cup wrappers strewn all over my apt. .PSYCH! In all fairness, with me that's totally possible. :P Heck, on the day I met Brett (team running rats, who told me about the pcp), I offered him pork rinds and pringles at 9AM. When he said no, I just figured PRP wasn't everybody's idea of breakfast. Little did I know. I'm sure he was probably disgusted. 1) WWSD - what would sarah do. 2) There I said it, now I have to do it. I take sto...
thepeakconditionproject-grace.blogspot.com
3160023. The Peak Condition Project - Graham
Sunday, June 19, 2011. Summer time in London. the really aren't many places that can compete! Its been an awesome couple of days and have been hitting the pcp workouts head on! Am getting to give-up point on a number fo exercises! 90 second planks. thought my body was going to implode at one point there! Monday, June 13, 2011. WHAT A GREAT COUPLE OF DAYS! Noticing the change in real life. I've had a bit of extra time and diversifying into a bit more exercise! On food front, the eggs are still a tad overw...
thepeakconditionproject-graham.blogspot.com
3160024. The Peak Condition Project - Greenie & Wei
Saturday, 7 January 2012. Saturday, 23 July 2011. Beyond The Peak Condition Project. Wednesday, 13 July 2011. Day 90 - A brave new world. These past 90 days have been an exciting ride. In the past 90 days I've managed to start a new job, get married to GT and complete the PCP! After getting married, and now that PCP is over thing should hopefully start to wind down a bit. Signing out for the last time. Tuesday, 12 July 2011. Day 89 - Waiting for the finish. After this morning's workout I feel mentally fi...
thepeakconditionproject-greenieandwei.blogspot.com
3160025. The Peak Condition Project - Gwen Bell
Tuesday, July 14, 2009. Day 90: The Loneliness at the Peak. Well, that's not the title you expected, was it? Yesterday marked 90 days for me. I guess now I get a big "COMPLETE" stamp on my blog header (I've told Patrick I'd prefer updated pictures since the me of 90 days ago looks a little different than the me of today). This is what I've taken out of the project. If you've watched and wondered for the past three months, this is it. How did she know? I thought. How did she sense my frustration? Lonely&#...
thepeakconditionproject-gwen.blogspot.com
3160026. The Peak Condition Project - Haley
Saturday, October 2, 2010. What I've learned - pt. 1 - food. So I'm done. I still can't believe that I made it. I've been so hungry. The fiber is an amazing wonder. Before doing pcp, I was aware in an abstract way that food is the body's fuel and that what you eat affects how you feel, but since I'd always been eating the same things I couldn't really see how better food makes you feel better. Now I've felt it and lived it and it's so clear how much what you eat affects how you feel. 91 Day 90 wrap up.
thepeakconditionproject-haley.blogspot.com
3160027. The Peak Condition Project - Heather
Tuesday, October 27, 2009. What I ate and what I didn't. On the birthday I consumed:. One glass of champagne. A bite of a donut - I normally would have finished the donut even if it was horrible but I couldn't help but think 'it is sooo not worth it'. I had this box of Belgian chocolates that came with a birthday gift. I gave all the chocolate away except for one piece. Had one bite and then threw the rest away. Tonight I run. Whee! Monday, October 26, 2009. Day One million and nine - 26! Also, also, als...
thepeakconditionproject-heather.blogspot.com
3160028. The Peak Condition Project - Heather C
Thursday, April 14, 2011. Day 90 Not the End. For me it's certainly not the end, but somewhere near the middle I suppose. I acknowledge my accomplishments but also have the strong realization that I have some more work to do. Day 1 Front/Back Side Day 90 Front/Back Side. Lastly, thank you Sara and Sarah for your friendship and support. And to my team Praxis: I will miss reading about your lives and I will miss your encouragement. Stay the course as long as you shall be on this planet and may we m...Didn'...
thepeakconditionproject-heatherc.blogspot.com
3160029. The Peak Condition Project - HeatherLin
Wednesday, November 10, 2010. Day 3 - PCP redux. Well, folks -. After a great PCP, I've slipped off the wagon. I was hamstrung twice - once with my father dying three weeks after PCP ended, and twice with the development of Achilles tendinitis almost immediately after I started getting back on track (which, truthfully, I could have worked around. Equally truthfully, I didn't. Instead I sulked and overindulged). Eventually, it occurred to me that waiting. Thursday, April 15, 2010. Well, first off -. It ha...
thepeakconditionproject-heatherlin.blogspot.com
3160030. The Peak Condition Project - Helen Jane
Friday, April 16, 2010. That went fast but slow. Hard but well, hard. I'm sad to say I didn't do this 100%. But I'm totally happy with my progress. I moved a household of four people and one dog during this process. As well, I have gone from having a 6 week old baby to a 4 month old baby. I've lost 26 pounds. Most importantly, I've learned how to eat again. Can't eat chips any more. I used to love them. Now they're disgusting. I'd rather have fruit. Friday, April 2, 2010. Wednesday, March 31, 2010. Monda...
thepeakconditionproject-helen.blogspot.com
3160031. The Peak Condition Project - Helen
Wednesday, June 1, 2011. Day 90 - Gambarimashita! Welcome to my peak! For those of you outside Japan, 'gambarimashita' means 'I did my best! This long post is in eight parts. 2 The PCP mindset. 3 PCPing and a better planet. 4 PCPing and feminism. 5 PCPing and relationships. 6 The next adventure. Are you feeding the cat? On seeing a plate of veggies and fish). What is this, voodoo? On seeing me separate an egg yolk). Are you really losing weight on this diet? 2 If man made it, don't eat it. Doing jump rop...
thepeakconditionproject-helenl.blogspot.com
3160032. The Peak Condition Project - Hiroko
Wednesday, June 1, 2011. Some thoughts after PCP. So, a couple of days after PCP, I tried to re adjust myself into a "normal" life, only realizing that it is not the same as it used to be. For example, my fingers got all puffy in the morning from the salt that I ate the previous day. It was not that salty because I cooked by myself using a moderate amount of ingredients. Behold the power of salt. At National Geographic, which I did a while ago. No wonder they are all large. Weight: 60.2kg - 53.8kg. In 3 ...
thepeakconditionproject-hiroko.blogspot.com
3160033. The Peak Condition Project - Ian
Thursday, December 16, 2010. Alright. it's been several days and, much like the rest of the team, I keep thinking I'll have a nice inspired post to wrap everything up. I get little pieces of what I want to write, but it doesn't flow the way I want, so now I'll just get going with it. I dropped a to-go pizza from a local restaurant into my diet this week and, boy, did that drag me down. The next day I woke up thirsty and sluggish. basically miserable. Oh yeah, that's here to stay. Food now. She's been...
thepeakconditionproject-ian.blogspot.com
3160034. The Peak Condition Project - Ilan
Thursday, September 30, 2010. Day - 90 First step - done - whats next. I think it is a quote from Mao, that a trip of 10,000 miles begins with a 1st step. Well we just now finished our first step, 9,999 more to go, however they do not seem intimidating nor long, I can easily say bring it on. The changes just from 90 day are amazing, but the fundamental changes are even more amazing for me - eating right, good food that is accessible, tasty and healthy, more important control and planning of eating and dr...
thepeakconditionproject-ilan.blogspot.com
3160035. The Peak Condition Project - Jack
Thursday, December 16, 2010. Ok, this will be my final post, I promise! I LOVE the maintenance workouts. I planned to take tuesday off except got itchy for a workout and did 8 minute abs and 15 minutes of jumprope. The last two days I've done full workouts from day 67 and 72 to try and keep myself at a high level. However, the new maintenance workouts have put an end to that! I'm really looking forward to christmas, and I'd like to wish everyone on this project a merry christmas and a happy new year!
thepeakconditionproject-jack.blogspot.com
3160036. The Peak Condition Project - Jackie
Sunday, 1 May 2011. I have fallen back into old eating habits and having been doing any exercises due to concern for my foot injury. I'm surprised by how the past week has highlighted the immense importance of pcp community motivation. I will be back home on Tuesday and it will be easier to stick to the program so I will redouble my efforts when I get back. Monday, 25 April 2011. Day 10 and 11 - Mon 24th and Tues 25th. Then there was a 2 hour flight to Shanghai - ate an airline lunch. By the time we ...
thepeakconditionproject-jackie.blogspot.com
3160037. The Peak Condition Project - Jane
Saturday, December 13, 2008. 1 week post PCP. Well one week post PCP and I can't bring myself to eat all the junk that I used to, and I also can't get out of the jump rope habit! My day is not complete without a spot of jumping. Actually it feels good to be doing it for enjoyment, rather than feeling I have to. . My last day photos amazed me, mainly because I don't spend much time looking at myself in the mirror, especially my back. I wouldn't recognize me from behind! Saturday, December 6, 2008. I am fe...
thepeakconditionproject-jane.blogspot.com
3160038. The Peak Condition Project - Jason
Sunday, July 18, 2010. Day 90 (b): COMPLETE. Very sorry for the delay in posting my FINAL blog post, but needed some time to reflect, and also have been taking Patricks' advice to heart, to take a break and rest (read: been out on the piss almost every night). So, without further ado:. Here again are the final stats:. Final Weight 67.6kg, -7.1kg (15.6lbs), -9.5%. Fat 16.5%, -9.0%. Final Visceral Fat (gut) 5.5%, -3.0%. Final Muscle Mass 35.1%, 3.6%. Final Subcutaneous Fat 10.0%, -5.6%. To feel threatened,.
thepeakconditionproject-jason.blogspot.com
3160039. The Peak Condition Project - Jason Block
Monday, December 13, 2010. Next to Patrick, thank you! And to my abs. We've worked pretty hard the last 3 months, and sure it's a bit scary coming out into the world from behind that visceral fat for the first time in over a decade, but get the hell out here already, what are you WAITING for! 145% body fat or bust. Lastly.I'll be jumping rope tomorrow, and the next day, and the next, and the next. 762 KG, 32.5in waist 69.9KG, 30in waist. Back - So Gross Back - Not so Gross. Tuesday, December 7, 2010.
thepeakconditionproject-jasonb.blogspot.com
3160040. The Peak Condition Project - Jasper
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). What IS The Peak Condition Project? The Peak Condition Project is a program created by wellness expert Patrick Reynolds and fitness trainer Chen Zhongtao. Using the simplest of materials, adherence to diet, bodyweight based exercises, and social networking, PCPers achieve the physiques they've always dreamed of. Find out more at thepeakconditionproject.com. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thepeakconditionproject-jasper.blogspot.com
3160041. The Peak Condition Project - Jefferson
Tuesday, June 7, 2011. Ok, here are the "final" pics. Obviously still need some work to get into Peak Condition, but a huge improvement nonetheless. First, let's revisit Day 1:. Hmm, pretty nice.but to really appreciate the belly you've got to see it from the side:. I could actually sit in a chair and rest my drink on my belly without it spilling. Now for the Day 90 comparison pics:. And the side view:. So, what were the results? Congratulations to all the new PCP grads! Sunday, May 22, 2011. I'm also su...
thepeakconditionproject-jefferson.blogspot.com